RE: Rallye MG vs. Triumph

To: MG List <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>, "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Rallye MG vs. Triumph
From: Chris Kotting <ckotting@iwaynet.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 1997 08:20:26 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Larry Macy wrote:
>I just got back from the annual Philly MG vs. Triumph Rally and they
didn't.
<SNIP!>
>In case you haven't guessed - I had a blast!!!

Sounds like the weekend we had at the British Car Days at Indianapolis a
few weeks ago.  The rally was superb, and we had a great time, even though
this was my wife's first rally.  We didn't come back with anything from the
rally but big silly grins on our faces.

In case you were there for the show, ours was the '77 Midget named Martha.

If anybody on this list was involved in putting that event together allow
me to offer a slightly belated THANK YOU!!!!

Chris Kotting
ckotting@iwaynet.net