Smiths Instruments

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Smiths Instruments
From: "Larry G. Miller" <millerls@classic.msn.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 97 16:11:49 UT
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Hi All

Found a source for some of the gauges used in Spridgets.

XK'S Unlimited
850 Fiero Ln.
San Luis Obispo, CA 93401
Phone:800-444-JAGS
Fax:805-544-7864
Intl:805-544-7864

The have a multitude of dual oil/water gauges listed a $124.95. Also
individual water/oil temp, oil press, volts, amps, clocks, etc.  Most of them
come in either manual or electric, black or white face, and black or chrome
bezels. They list a Smiths gas gauge that looks like the later one (picture of
a gas pump on it). The price on the gas gauge is $33.95.  It looks like the
one sold by VB for around $180.  They also have a multitude of senders, both
manual and electric.  I called and they sent me a brochure. Give them a look
if you need a gauge.

Standard Disclaimer

Larry Miller