Rear Suspension

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Rear Suspension
From: "Nolan, Michael F." <MICHAEL_NOLAN@cuusa.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 1997 12:10:00 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Larry Miller wrote;

>Finished the rear suspension on Bugeye #2 last night. New springs,
buffers,
>radius arms, straps, bolts, etc.  Also installed a tube shock kit with
Spax
>gas adjustable shocks.  All went well with a few minor problems.

Larry,
I have all the suspension pieces, including the Spax setup sitting in my
livingroom.  Its
hollering at me to put em on.  How many minor? problems did you have.  I
ordered
replacement springs from Moss(six leaf I think).   Am I going to have
the same problems
 with the offset ???  Please keep us informed if the rear settles down.
BTW I have a 78 midget.   Does it make that much of a difference ??

Thanks
Mike
78 Midget