Re: Rear Suspension

To: Phil Vanner <pvanner@pclink.com>
Subject: Re: Rear Suspension
From: Patton Dickson <kpatton@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 1997 11:16:26 -0700
Cc: "Larry G. Miller" <millerls@classic.msn.com>, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
I have a kit that was designed and built by Howard Altermatt @ Englander
Automotive in Oregon.  I talked to him last week since I was about to put the
kit
on the car, even though I bought it in 1990 right before the car died.  He told
me he quit making the kit since it wasn't profitable enough with the little
interest he had gotten back then.  Anyway, he said that since he wasn't into
british cars anymore (street rods now), if I wanted to copy his design, I could.

I'll document the conversion, and report back what I think about it.  The if
anyone is interested, we can go from there.  I'll take all the vital
measurements
and such as well.

If anyone is interested, let me know.

Patton

Phil Vanner wrote:

> Larry,
>
> Which shock kit did you use?

'67 Austin Healey Sprite MKIV
My Spritepage (featuring a JAVA Spridget newsgroup) is found at...
http://www.GEOCITIES.COM/TheTropics/Shores/1256/page2.html