Re: I have a MK I too!

To: Fred Krampits <fred@hprrc725.rose.hp.com>
Subject: Re: I have a MK I too!
From: Brian Evans <brian@uunet.ca>
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 1997 16:31:25 -0400
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
I really don't remember, to be honest.  I wrote to them with the serial
number,, and they wrote back with a nice certificate, and the original
specification after what seemed like a really long time!  Now I know that I
have to find those weird shiny disc hubcaps for my car, AND red top and
tonneaus!

Somebody on the list, how do you do the British Heritage thing?