Getting your BMIHT certificate Was: I have a MK I too!

To: Brian Evans <brian@uunet.ca>, Spridget List <spridgets@triumph.cs.utah.edu>
Subject: Getting your BMIHT certificate Was: I have a MK I too!
From: Patton Dickson <kpatton@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 1997 13:59:05 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
To get your BMIHT certificate, there are a few ways to do this.

First Mail $40 cash, personal/cashier's check (or cheque as they spell it), or
a Mastercard/Visa/Diners/AMEX card number to:

    British Motor Industry Heritage Trust
    Archive Department, Heritage Motor Centre
    Banbury Road, Gaydon, Warwick CV35 OBJ

Or you can fax them 01926 641555
Or you can call them 01926 645074 or 01926 641188 (this is what I did)

If I remember correctly you dial 011 44 first before these numbers if calling
from the US.

The information they want is
    YOUR NAME & FULL ADDRESS *
    NAME TO BE ISSUED TO*
    CHASSIS NUMBER *
    MAKE*
    MODEL*
    ENGINE NUMBER
    BODY NUMBER
    ANY OTHER NUMBERS
    DATE OF FIRST REGISTRATION
    REGISTRATION MARK
        *required

Basically, the more info that you give, the better they can trace it.

I got my certificate in about two weeks.

Good luck,

Patton

--
'67 Austin Healey Sprite MKIV
My Spritepage (featuring a JAVA Spridget newsgroup) is found at...