Brake Lines

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Brake Lines
From: "Larry G. Miller" <millerls@classic.msn.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 97 14:35:13 UT
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Hi All

Just thought I would start a new thread on another brake related subject.  Has
anyone evey made their own brake lines for a Spridget? If you have, what type
of material did you use? What type of flares? what type of fittings?  Where
did you get the material? Is there a source for pre-bent lines for the
Spridget? My #2 Bugeye has nothing, nada, zip, in the brake/clutch line
department so I will be starting from scratch when I get to that point.

Here is a good general article on brake line fittings:

http://www.dimebank.com/BrakePlumbing.html

Looking forward to you comments and insights.

Larry Miller