Re: Fiberglass panels etc

To: Spridgets <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Fiberglass panels etc
From: "J. Adrian Barnes" <adrian@utk.edu>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 1997 14:58:21 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Is there any way to paint the rubber bumpers so that they look ok?  I
would be interested in having color matched bumpers on my car, but don't
want to ruin a good set of bumpers experimenting!  :-)  Or does somebody
make modern-style painted bumpers and I just don't know about it?  Sort
of like the ones on the RV8.

adrian