Re: I bought the Bugeye . . Yea!!

To: george procyshyn <geopro@cyberdrive.net>
Subject: Re: I bought the Bugeye . . Yea!!
From: Ulix Goettsch <ulix@u.washington.edu>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 1997 00:33:55 -0800 (PST)
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
On Mon, 27 Oct 1997, george procyshyn wrote:

> The P.O. is a  very sweet sixty something retired teacher who bought the
> car new in Oct. 58 (AN5 3963 ((I'm doing this from memory,)) I THINK this
> is the correct number) built right about the first week of August '58. She
> has a picture of it coming off the transport truck. We went out for dinner
> together and she made us feel like family.
<snipped off more shameless lies>

Yeah right, George,
you are probably back in Cleveland, it is raining and freezing cold and
you are letting your imagination run wild.
Don't think that you can pull our collective leg with your
too-good-to-be-true story of little old lady original owners and 25k
miles.  Next you'll probably tell us that under the carpet you found the
perfect original rubber matting.  She had the carpet put in right when she
bought it because she didn't like the rubber, right?
Finally she gave it to you for free since all she wanted was for it to be
in good hands...

Not believing one bit,

Ulix
(envious)