Re: '67 Sprite Car or Parts

To: Nory@webtv.net
Subject: Re: '67 Sprite Car or Parts
From: aurora-guy@juno.com (Eric Klos)
Date: Sun, 9 Nov 1997 11:42:13 -0500
Cc: richard.arnold@juno.com, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
On Sat, 8 Nov 1997 16:04:33 -0500 Nory@webtv.net (Nory) writes:
>Yep, $700 seems pretty high to me too, especially if they only have
>"most parts" and it's disassembled!  I wouldn't pay more than $50 -
>$100

You know, I am really starting to feel good about the cars I like.  Being
able to find running and drivable MG's for a couple hundred, works great
for a 17 year old with a severe cash flow problem.  I live where there
are few places to work close-by, so it comes down to I need a car to get
a job, but I need a job to get a car. :)  I have a little money, so I am
hoping I will find something.

Eric Klos <aurora-guy@juno.com>  Harrison Twp. MI
WANTED:Datsun Z car slot cars, static models, diecasts, literature, etc.