We didn't win and it's MY fault

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: We didn't win and it's MY fault
From: FunE4MG@aol.com
Date: Sun, 9 Nov 1997 13:12:43 -0500 (EST)
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Yesterday, my navigator wife and I participated in an adventurous rally that
took us, and our Bugeye on almost 80 miles of scenic roads with twisties,
turnies and, of course, observation questions... to make a long story
shorter, and to put the LBC content in, ...we didn't place in this event
because... while I, as the driver, was busy slowing down to ogle the 2 chrome
bumper MGB-GT's in this one driveway, and while I coerced my wife to: "Look
at those GT's Honey," ...we apparently missed 2 question/clues  AND  got off
enough on the time to make the difference....

Other than the fact that I'll have to re-run the entire rally to find and
scope out the GT's further, we had a ball.  Or was that a ball bearing?
 Thanks to those who made it possible.

Cheers to all,
Tom Zylla
San Diego, CA