A few Q's

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: A few Q's
From: James D Rowan <jimrowan@uic.edu>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 1997 09:48:10 -0600 (CST)
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Hi all,
All the following questions are concerning a MK I Sprite. Whilest
searching for a job that I can do indoors (because of the temps),
I remembered how grungey looking my jack/tool kit is. The jack & rachet
are painted red. Is this the original color? Also, what does
the tool kit consist of? I have a plastic rollbag, lug spanner (king
dick), wrench, and a few other things I didn't look at.

Lastly, has anyone installed the modern reproduction Lucas PL tripod
headlamps? I've seen a frogeye with them installed and really liked the way they
looked but wonder about installation. It's supposed a straight swap
for any 7 inch lamp and comes with a plug adapter for the bulb.

Thanks,
Jim
60 Sprite