Re: A few Q's

To: James D Rowan <jimrowan@uic.edu>
Subject: Re: A few Q's
From: Presley Phillips <phillipp@cfw.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 1997 15:58:57 -0400
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
James:

All of the original tools were painted black except for the greese gun,
tire valve tool, and feeler gauge. The original jack was a triangle. The
later T type were red.

The tool kit included
JACK  # 2A5472
SPANNE FOR JACK # 2A5627
TYRE PUMP # 3H2274
GREASE GUN # 18H50
WHEEL BRACE # 2A5626
SCREWDRIVE & GAUGE FOR INNITION # 3H2648
TYRE VALVE REMOVER # 2H1683
BOX SPANNER FOR PLUGS # 2A5379
FEELER GAUGE FOR PLUGS AND POINTS # 2A5419
SCREWDRIVER # 2H4614
TOOL BAG # 2A5412

PETE PHILLIPS
61 BUGEYE