RE: Sorry...

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: Sorry...
From: "Larry G. Miller" <millerls@classic.msn.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 97 02:34:13 UT
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
The value of the car has little to do with my decisions on how much I spend on
it.  I'm not really into perfect cosmetics so I guess that I can live with
cheap trim, but I can't live with timing chains that last 3000 miles.  Dave
Miles had a good point about whether you would rather have a perfect part or
no part at all, that's kind of like the proverbial Rock and Hard place. I may
have to take it but I don't have to like it. Bitching to this group  is kind
of like preaching to the choir but it makes us feel better anyway.

Larry Miller