Re: exhaust headers

To: robert weeks <robert@woozy.com>
Subject: Re: exhaust headers
From: mumsy <mumford@rpi.edu>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 1997 21:30:30 -0500
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
> Or any other replacement exhaust header/manifold?

Pierce Manifolds in CA sells great replacemnt headers.  I don't know
about manifolds but they probably do.  They are a PERFECT fit.  I talked
to the fellow at Pierce (I forget his name but another lister I'm sure
can come up with it) and he said that in his experience he's found
Pacesetter to not be an exact fit and wouldn't bother with them.

I bought both my intake and exhaust header from Pierce and they both are
perfect complements to one another.

 __.o,\____  Go, Lil' Racer! * Eric C. Mumford
/__ \ /  _ ) 1979 MG Midget  * mumford@rpi.edu
 (+)`---(+)  http://travolta.stu.rpi.edu