Re: Has anybody ever installed the Moss Midget Grille?

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net, fred@hprrc725.rose.hp.com
Subject: Re: Has anybody ever installed the Moss Midget Grille?
From: Willy Briones <Wilfredo.Briones@Ebay.Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 1997 14:06:26 -0800 (PST)
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
got one for a 60 Sprite from Moss - not a good fit - thought
my bonnet was banged up and distorted at first but turned out
that is pefectly aligned -- the grille pins were about
1/8" off - had to just drill new holes.   Not too happy about the
quality - seemed really cheap made from a tin can!  But where
else can one go?

Willy
soon to be 60 Sprite
73 Midget masquerading as an AH