Re: Has anybody ever installed the Moss Midget Grille?

To: <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Has anybody ever installed the Moss Midget Grille?
From: "Patton Dickson" <kpatton@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 1997 16:42:35 -0600
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
My grill is a Moss Grill, but it is not chrome like yours would be.  The fit
is good though and I believe that they have the exact same mounting points
and such.  I would guess that since the fit on the spuarebodys  is not
difficult to match as the bugeye's, probably the grill will fit OK.  Now the
question about chrome lasting more than a year on is a whole 'nother story.

Patton Dickson                        Dallas, TX
1967 Austin-Healey Sprite        H-AN9-L/69437
See My Austin-Healey Sprite Page
http:// www.geocities.com/TheTropics/Shores/1256/page2.html