Re: Side Windows

To: "Sprite List" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Side Windows
From: "Jeff Church" <jchurch@exis.net>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 1997 20:12:19 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Rick,

They became original when the hardtop became available on chassis # AN5-8283
(December 1958). They could be ordered as a option (to replace the
steel-framed, Vynide covered versions) after that.  From chassis AN5-34558
(March 1960) on they became standard equipment.  Source - "Original Sprite
and Midget".

Jeff Church
AN5-11627
Definitely a real Healey