1500 Oil Cooler hardware - where to buy?

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: 1500 Oil Cooler hardware - where to buy?
From: mumsy <mumford@rpi.edu>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 1997 16:41:36 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
I have the 16-row Mocal oil cooler.  That's it.  I have no kit.

I'm at a loss as to how I'm supposed to attach the oil cooler to the
engine block, and incorporate an oil filter and oil thermostat into it
somehow.  I assume that if you buy the "kit" that various companies
sell, you get all this magic hardware and you just screw on those
adapters and you're all set.

Well, I didn't buy the "kit", just the "cooler".  No mounting brackets,
no nothing, just the cooler unit itself.

I would like to use braided steel lines, and have a couple lying around
for this purpose.  I fear they may be too short, though.

I can't seem to find anything in VB, Moss, or Mini Mania that can help
me.  Can any of you point me in the right direction?  I need everything
BUT the cooler to get me going.

thanks,
eric

--