Re: Midget MkIV rear brake 3/16fem-3/16fem adapter: WHERE?

To: mumsy <mumford@rpi.edu>
Subject: Re: Midget MkIV rear brake 3/16fem-3/16fem adapter: WHERE?
From: Rick / Carolyn Walters <walters@mail.softcom.net>
Date: Fri, 05 Dec 1997 17:32:43 +0000
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
HI Mumsy,

Sounds like you got the lion by the tail.  You might try a industrial
fitting house.  They tube fittings of every caliper.  I have two in my
area, what you are looking for is a Parker or Swedgelock tube fitting.
In N. Calif. I use Valin out of Sacramento, or Oakland Valve and fitting
in Oakland of course.  Sorry my tele numbers are at work.  If you still
are unable to find one drop me a note and i'll do my best to bring home
a phone no. for you.
  _/\
:o7={

Rick