Re: Distributor for 1500

To: Michael Dietsche <mdietsche@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Distributor for 1500
From: alan b fisher <hello39@idt.net>
Date: Mon, 08 Dec 1997 15:09:34 -0800
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Michael Dietsche wrote:

Mike,
Try a Mitsubushi alternator from a boneyard. Dodge colt or champ
will work, RX-7 also. Make sure the belt pulley matches the old
Lucas or be prepared to swap with a pulley that will.
There are a few that will be fine.
The ones I mentioned are small and require little to no mods other than
possibly a
new bracket to grap the unit and keep proper belt tension.
Good luck
Alan