RE: Bugeye Heater Switch

To: "'Chas Douglass'" <chasd@halcyon.com>
Subject: RE: Bugeye Heater Switch
From: Dave Formstone <dformsto@compusmart.ab.ca>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 1997 21:02:53 -0700
Cc: "'Sprite list'" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
The push-pull action operates a butterfly on the round duct next to the heater
blower. Its function is to shut the air flow off when pulled and when pushed
allows air to flow through the heater to the car interior. With it pushed in it
can be turned to the right to turn on the heater fan.
Hope this helps.
Dave F.
1960 Bugeye.