People wanted the reminder on Wensday, so here it is...

To: Spridget List <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: People wanted the reminder on Wensday, so here it is...
From: Patton Dickson <kpatton@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 1997 20:36:56 -0800
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Hey everybody!!!

I hope that anyone who is interested gets thins on time, the server has
been acting very screwy this week.  I'm getting the answers to questions
a day before I see the original post!!!!

Anyway...........

SPRIDGET IRC CHAT!!!!!

THURSDAY NIGHT!!!!

9:00 Eastern
8:00 Central
7:00 Mountain
6:00 Pacific

The PDLJMPR chat room

IRC server             chat.kansascity.com
Channel                  #PDLJMPR

At my site, there is a link to a very simple uncomplicated program to
access this. is called EZ IRC.  It's a tiny program and pretty easy to
set up.

I have a link to get there on my LBC internet page
http://www.GEOCITIES.COM/TheTropics/Shores/1256/links.html

This chat room can be accessed from any internet connection.  AOL is a
little harder to deal with, but it can work from there also.

If you have any question or troubles, feel free to e-mail me.  I'll try
to help the best I can.

Patton

--
Patton Dickson                   Dallas, TX

1967 Austin-Healey Sprite        H AN9 L 69437
See My Austin-Healey Sprite Page
http://www.geocities.com/TheTropics/Shores/1256/page2.html