hard & soft top questions

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: hard & soft top questions
From: "Evangelos G. Makris" <emakris@hol.gr>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 1997 21:28:05 +0200
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
My hardtop is made by "Denis Ferranti Laminations Ltd"
and my softop by "Coventry Hood", batch # 2995, part # FS216.

Since I may need to replace or find parts for either and
a net-search using hotbot and altavista showed no relevant
matches, can you please tell me if those people are still
in business, how may I contact them or where should I
look for parts and replacement hoods for my 1966 HAN8 MkIII
Sprite?

Evangelos