PDLJMPR Ads are in Limbo

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: PDLJMPR Ads are in Limbo
From: Les Myer <lmyer@qtm.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 1997 18:34:57 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sigh......

The E-page server containing the automated PDLJMPR classified ads crashed
Monday.  Boy, that didn't last long.

I sent them an e-mail asking when the ads would be restored and told them if
the ads weren't recovered very soon I would move the ads elsewhere.

Please hang on - I will give them till the weekend to get their s**t
together and if that doesn't happen I will have a new ad server in place by
Sunday.  If that happens, the ads will need to be re-posted.

Sorry - but what can ya do!  I can't go back to posting them manually....

Les Myer
PDLJMPR