Use it or lose it

To: <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Use it or lose it
From: "Ron Soave" <redlotus@spacey.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 1997 21:23:20 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Pretty quiet on the list today. Little tidbit -

Because of vicious rains all week last week, I went the longest without
driving the Bugeye that I've gone since taking ownership in ealry September
- 9 days.  While taking it out for a brief spin today:

- the choke cable let go
- the fuel gage needle began dancing an impromptu Macarena
- the horn suddenly lost about 50 decibels of volume

Although the car's been covered in a warm garage, these little problems are
probably just moisture induced shorts, but the moral is (again) - use it or
lose it.

Maybe it was just p'ed at me for not letting it go out to play in the
England-like damp weather?

Season's Greetings,
Ron