Midget FAQ

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Midget FAQ
From: Ulix Goettsch <ulix@u.washington.edu>
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 1997 18:06:40 -0800 (PST)
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
I just came across the Midget FAQ that I hadn't seen before.
http://utopia.knoware.nl/users/cgerull/faq.html
Got there for the british MG page.  It is a
compilation of posts to the Midget BBS.  Looks like there is some
interesting info there.....but also the theory of water needing time in
the radiator to cool off.  Makes me smile and remember the only time
the late Ray Gibbons almost lost his temper.

                                                           '67 Sprite