Re:Now what?...Thanks list

To: Spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re:Now what?...Thanks list
From: FrogEye56 <FrogEye56@aol.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Dec 1997 14:20:53 EST
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Last week I asked the list about restoring my car leisurely or putting it
together ASAP.  The overwhelming response was to take my time and do it right.
The put it together ASAP faction had some very good reasons as well.  Anyway,
after much thought and much advice, I am going to do it the old fashioned
way... a step at a time and repair and refurbish before I put it back
together.  I sincerely want to thank all those people who took the time to
respond with excellent suggestions and who gave me contacts for parts,
services and moral support.  Is this a great hobby or what!

Thanks Again Everyone and Happy Holidays

Joe Burruso
AN5L26473