Re: If you feel like answering...

To: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>, Jim Henderson <jphender@inav.net>
Subject: Re: If you feel like answering...
From: Gregory Kirk <gkirk@empirenet.com>
Date: Fri, 02 Jan 1998 21:17:05 -0800
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
At 08:36 PM 1/2/98 -0500, Frank Clarici wrote:

>Jim Henderson wrote:
>

>Disconnect the fuel line from the carbs so as not to pump in any old gas,
bugs,
>rust or what have you.
>Remove the float bowl tops and fill each bowl with fresh gas, then start
it up.

Actually you don;t need to remove the float bowl tops to fill them with
fresh gas.  Just get a kitchen funnel and stick it on the ned of the fuel
line leading into the forawrd carb( the one coming from the pump, then pour
in about a cup or two of fuel.

Worked for me.

Greg

"But I, being poor, have only my dreams;
 I have spread my dreams under your feet;
 Tread softly because you tread on my dreams."
                                  Yeats