what bolts where?

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: what bolts where?
From: jphender@soli.inav.net
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 1998 13:38:12 -0600 (CST)
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net

I am looking for a picture (or pictures) of the engine compartment for a
'69 Sprite or equivalent on the web somewhere.  Does anyone know of one?
I'm having trouble figuring out where everything electrical goes.  Those
pencil drawings in the VicBrit and MiniMania catalogs are great but they
don't show everything.

Now I don't want anyone to go to any trouble for this.  It would be just
like one of you knuckleheads to go buy film, take pictures, drive to the
photo-hut with the top down in subzero weather, scan the pictures and
email them to the guy who was too lazy to label things properly. (Oh, I
meant "knucklehead" in a NICE way.)

Thanks!

 Jim Henderson

'69 Sprite MKIV HAN9U78817G