Tips for carpet install?

To: Spridgets <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Tips for carpet install?
From: Shannon Wells <squeedle@khoral.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 1998 12:14:38 -0700 (MST)
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Hi, sorry if this is not a technical enough question for you folks. ;)

I'm about to put a new carpet kit (a custom job) in my '74 1275 Midget &
was hoping to garner some do's & don'ts from some of you.  I want to make
sure it stays on for a long time.  Do I need any particular tools, is one
kind of glue better than another, etc?

Thanks.

Shannon E. Wells                                URL    http://www.khoral.com
Khoral Research, Inc.                           phone  505 837-6500 ext 492
6200 Uptown Blvd. N.E.  Suite 200               fax    505 881-3842     |/ ) |
Albuquerque NM, 87110                                                   |\ \ |
Because I dislike being quoted I lie almost constantly when talking
      about my work.
                                -- Terry Gilliam