RE: Automatic Wiper Parking !!!!

To: "'Sprite list'" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Automatic Wiper Parking !!!!
From: Dave Formstone <dformsto@compusmart.ab.ca>
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 1998 19:05:36 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Well you people did it to me this time. All this talk of self parking wipers
got me to wondering (cos mine don't). So I pulled out the wiper motor unit to
see why it doesn't park. No park switch in this motor. Well out with my trusty
original BMC workshop manual and there it is in black and white "wrong wiper
motor" mine is a mod. DR3A and it should be a DR2. Oh well one more thing to go
onto my wish list.
Dave Formstone
1960 Bugeye.