Re: '73 Midget. Was: Mini Vs. Midget 1275 blocks

To: phillipp@cfw.com, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: '73 Midget. Was: Mini Vs. Midget 1275 blocks
From: ric_bergstrom@juno.com (Richard L. Bergstrom)
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 1998 08:16:32 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net

SNIP
>> >this year.  Do you have the dates?
>>
>> The tr*umph club puts on one at"The Boulders" May 17th 1997.
>>
>> The Central Virginia MG club puts on one September 11.12.13.
>Parties,
>> rallies, maybe an autocross and then the show on Sunday at Berkley
>> Plantation on the James River.  Last year we had a great turn out
>and a
>> wonderful  day.
>>
>> Didn't win anything but had a great time.
>>
>> More info as the time draws near.
>>
>> Anyone interested E-mail me and I'll make sure you get on the
>mailing
>> list!
>>
>>   Ric Bergstrom
>>   Richmond, VA

SNIP
>Hey Guys:
>
>Another show you might like is in Waynesboro, Va. and is held in Oct.
>It's called the Fall Foliage British Car Festival. We usually have
>about
>200 cars and a really good time. If you would like me to put you on
>the
>mailing list let me know.
>
>Pete Phillips
>61 Bugeye

Pete,

Waynesboro is a great show...what a setting!

Two years ago my car and son ended up on the front page of the main
newspaper for the valley.  I knew the photographer had taken a pretty
good picture (Due to the subject matter: LBC and a 4 year old lovingly
polishing the car!) but I was really suprised when I saw them on the
front page the next day!!

Ric Bergstrom
Richmond, VA
1973 Midget  1275
1974 Midget  1275  (currently in many little boxes)
Central Virginia MG Club