Wrong Speedo?

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Wrong Speedo?
From: Greg MAHNEY <mahney@central.murdoch.edu.au>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 1998 11:31:10 +0800
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
It just occurred to me that my Mk2 Sprite (1963) doesn't have a Sprite
speedo.  It is a couple of weeks until the next club meeting when I can
look at the dash of other sprites to verify my theory, so if someone can
help me, I'd appreciate it.

The speedo it has has numbers that go up to 70 MPH then, if the thing went
faster than 75mph (which it doesn't) it would be off the dial.  It has an
odometer and trip meter in it, but no coloured warning lights - WRONG ,
right?

TIA

Greg

Greg Mahney
Admissions  Officer,   Murdoch University,  Murdoch WA 6150,  Australia
phone:   +61 (8) 9360 2725                fax:   +61 (8) 9360 6491
e-mail:  mahney@central.murdoch.edu.au