Fasteners

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Fasteners
From: Lancer7676 <Lancer7676@aol.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 1998 06:32:19 EST
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Has anyone on here ever made an inventory of the different sizes and the
numbers of bolts, nuts, and washers used in a Sprite?  It would be really
helpful when beginning a rebuild to be able to just order up the number and
sizes of fasteners needed so there is no delay every time something is ready
for reassembly when you have to run to 3 or 4 hardware stores to find the
right size (Sorry, we don't have THAT size).  Or have to make the dreaded mail
order that delays the project even further.  Even to be able to have MOST of
the bolts needed.  Fine thread bolts, I find are much more rare in the
neighborhood hardware store than course thread.

Thanks for any reply.

-----David
      '67 Sprite MKIV, Victoria, aka, Vicky