Special Interest Car Parts

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Special Interest Car Parts
From: "Matt Liggett" <mliggett-receive-spridgets@elise.kiva.net>
Date: 15 Jan 1998 19:53:13 -0000
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Well, I just ordered a bunch of parts for my '70 Midget.  I was ready to
order from VB, but called SICP.  The gentleman (Peter) who helped me was
very courteous and seemed knowledgable (unlike you-know-who).  They are
having a sale now (as is VB), and all of the things I wanted beat out the
prices at VB, Moss, and MiniMania.  Plus, shipping came to only $8
instead of VB's inflated $21.75.  They got my order.  Even though they
don't have a timing chain and I'll have to buy that locally, I still
saved 23% over what I would've paid VB.

I have no interest ... blah blah ... just a satisfied [so far] customer
blah.
--
        Matt Liggett, SysAdmin
        Kiva Networking