Re: FS: 4 wire wheels

To: SPRIDGETS@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: FS: 4 wire wheels
From: john.kahoon@pcohio.com (John Kahoon)
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 1998 07:46:00 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net

Amy wrote:

AS> You know, I would _love_ to put wire wheels on my sprite. However, i am lef
AS>terribly confused by the recent thread on this. I believe Patton was trying
AS>convert to wire wheels and received various messages that it was more
AS>complicated than he thought. Can anyone break it down into steps for me so i
AS>know what all is involved? Is it possible? is it hard?

   Amy
     Try to find a parts car with wires, you might find one for a little
    more than the price of the wheels. I found one for $300, but the
    more I looked at the car, I decided it was in much better shape than
    my 65 ( no internal cancer ) so the car I'm driving now is the parts
    car WITH wires ( I love 'em ). and I sold the 65 to help fund the
    "parts car" Worked out real nice. Look around.

  John Kahoon
  71 midget
---
 þ SLMR 2.1a þ                         john.kahoon@pcohio.com

 _ _
|_|_| PC-OHIO Interactive * 216-381-3320 * telnet://bbs.pcohio.com
|_|_| Combining The Best BBS & The Web at http://www.pc-ohio.com