Re: radio

To: emakris@hol.gr, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: radio
From: ric_bergstrom@juno.com (Richard L. Bergstrom)
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 1998 14:07:07 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
You may want to swap out the fuse block on yours to a 4 fuse block of a
later car if you still have a 2 fuse unit.  Thne just run 12v to the
radio from a switched fuse....or always remember to shut off the radio.
Use the chassis as a ground.  MAKE SURE IT IS FUSED..UNDER NO
CIRCUMSTANCE RUN AND UNFUSED 12v TO THE RADIO...too much stuff under the
dasj to light on fire!!

Ric Bergstrom
Richmond, VA
1973 Midget  1275                   '88 240 Volvo            '92 F150
1974 Midget  1275  (currently in many little boxes)
Central Virginia MG Classics