Re: SPPRITE RUSH CARAVAN UP EAST COAST THRU DC AREA

To: "Jeff Church" <jchurch@exis.net>, "Sprite List" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>, "Richard L. Bergstrom" <ric_bergstrom@juno.com>
Subject: Re: SPPRITE RUSH CARAVAN UP EAST COAST THRU DC AREA
From: Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 98 09:00:31 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Coming from the Richmond area to Carlisle you may want to check a map. It
is possible to add a few miles to the drive and go up the Skyline Drive,
through Harper's Ferry and into Gettysberg then to Carlisle. We went the
opposite way last summer and if you get the chance a Spridget on Skyline
is the way to go!!!!!

Larry Macy
78 Midget