RE: rocker removal?

To: "'Amy Soich'" <casoich@sgi.net>, "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: rocker removal?
From: Chris Kotting <ckotting@iwaynet.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 1998 12:50:33 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Amy -

To remove the outer rocker panels, you need to drill out the spot welds
holding the inner and outer rocker panels together.  If you're going to get
into this, make sure that the car is well supported, because those outer
rockers are structural members, and the rest of the car can sag in the
middle without them.  This is non-trivial work, so you may want to consider
farming this out to a shop.

Chris Kotting
ckotting@iwaynet.net