Re: rocker removal?

To: Amy Soich <casoich@sgi.net>
Subject: Re: rocker removal?
From: Brian Evans <brian@uunet.ca>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 1998 13:24:23 -0500
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Since you can see the entire inner rocker, less the bit at the rear, from
inside the car, check them out that way.  The best way to remove the outers
is with a cutting torch, and a steady hand, followed with an angle grinder
to clean the edges.  I'd order the inners (as insurance), outers, and the
dog leg repair panels for the rear arches, and plan to replace them all.
That way, if a miracle occured and I didn't need the inner rockers, I could
just re-sell them, or save them for the next project. (note that I wouldn't
return them - I guess I figger if I buy life insurance, I don't have a bitch
if I don't die!)

Brian