Reference Car

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Reference Car
From: Sunnie Parish <sunnie@slac.stanford.edu>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 1998 10:57:30 -0800
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
I have a '66 Sprite that I've had since it was new. It has no modifications
except for tires. He's been inoperative for several years now, but I'm
planning on changing that very soon. I bought a large storage shed so that
I can move all my shelves out of the garage and move the Sprite in. Then
I'm going to start working on him to return him to try and make up for
several years of neglect. Once he's in the garage, I'll be more than happy
to check things if someone needs to know what something looks like or where
it goes. Also, anyone in the San Jose, California area that needs to see
what should be what is welcome to have a look. I suspect that as I begin
working on him, I'll be needing help, so if I can be of help, I'd be glad
to do it.

-Sunnie

Sunnie Parish
'66 BRG Sprite (Little Bit)