Re: Weber Help

To: "Steve Harrington" <porkey@transport.com>, <healeys@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Weber Help
From: "Mike Gigante" <mikeg@vicnet.net.au>
Date: Sun, 1 Feb 1998 23:06:24 +1100
Cc: <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
For what it is worth, a member of our club gathered all the Weber
setups that people were using (and a brief description of the state
of tune) and put the results in an article for our magazine.

It was done a while ago, and while Webers haven't changed, the
gun setup for motors have changed and may affect the weber jetting
slightly. In any case, it should give you some things to try!

http://www.cgl.rmit.edu.au/~mg/cars/goblins/tech/webers.htm

Mike