I drove it!

To: spridgets <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: I drove it!
From: chasdoug@gte.net
Date: Sun, 01 Feb 1998 07:34:03 -0800
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
My '60 bugeye, that is.

I drove it a couple of miles, it was great!

Thanks to all, and especially John Gronberg for his detailed
instructions on replacing the front hub bearings, and Alan Fisher and
Jim Giordano for attempting to help acquire the necessary hubs.

Now I just have to fix the heater, fix the windshield washer, fix the
horn, replace the windshield, replace the ignition switch, find the
bonnet latch receptacles, finish tuning the carbs, rebuild the front
suspension, replace the springs, add a spin-on oil filter adapter,
replace the radiator, strip/body work/paint, and a few other things, and
it will be done!  Yeah, right!

Chas Douglass -- Seattle WA