Bodywork and Painting

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Bodywork and Painting
From: Valentine <valntine@postoffice.ptd.net>
Date: Sun, 01 Feb 1998 14:30:20 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Hi All,

I have my 71 completely stripped, everything has been removed except the
dash and rear.

I would like to do the body work and painting before reassembly, but
there is some minor welding of body parts that is needed (I am not a
welder nor do I have access to a welder).

My local shops don't seem to be interested in this type of restoration
they are all busy with collision work and are, for the most part, booked
through the late spring....

Question: Do any of you know of a reasonably fast but very good
shop who know about spridgets?  I am considering having the welding done
and then preping and painting the car myself, I do have expierence in
prep and spraying.

I am located in eastern Pennsylvania.

Respectfully

Kevin Valentine