Re: I drove it!

To: chasdoug@gte.net
Subject: Re: I drove it!
From: Ulix Goettsch <ulix@u.washington.edu>
Date: Sun, 1 Feb 1998 09:38:55 -0800 (PST)
Cc: spridgets <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
On Sun, 1 Feb 1998 chasdoug@gte.net wrote:

> My '60 bugeye, that is.
>
> I drove it a couple of miles, it was great!
<snip>
> Chas Douglass -- Seattle WA

And you picked the right day for it too!!!
Yesterday was the first summer day of the year in Seattle.
I washed Ian and took the hardtop off before breakfast and then spent the
day driving.  It sounds so much better with the top off, too! I had
planned on working on it, but the day was too beautiful.

...Spring is in the air, dumdum dum dadumdum dum...

                                                           '67 Sprite