MGB->Midget levers

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: MGB->Midget levers
From: ric_bergstrom@juno.com (Richard L. Bergstrom)
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 1998 21:00:43 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net

While browsing the english mags at the local Barnes and Noble (a HUGE
bookstore chain) yesterday I came upon an article about a spridget that
was used in hill climbs.  (I wish we had more of those.  I could name a
dozen roads I'd like to run them on in Virginia alone!)  It was in the
same article with a HUGE WEBER sticking  out of the hood!

Magazine was MG Classics/Popular MGS something like that...had MG in the
title..anyways...

Said he had MGB Front lever shocks on it.......  HHMMM is this possible?
Has anyone done it?  With what degree of success and effort?

Makes sense.  Instead of a spindly little arm you'd at least have an "A"
arm (and the bearings have got to last longer).  Damping would even be
stiffer, too!

Any thoughts???

Ric Bergstrom
Richmond, VA
1973 Midget  1275                   '88 240 Volvo            '92 F150
1974 Midget  1275  (currently in many little boxes)
Central Virginia MG Classics

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]