RE: Crank bolt

To: "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Crank bolt
From: Chris Kotting <ckotting@iwaynet.net>
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 1998 09:00:32 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
On my VW Bug, I once had to do the same thing, except I ended up tying the
pipe onto the breaker bar, and rolling the car down a hill.  End of the
pipe swings around until it hits the pavement WHAM!.  The nut broke free on
the third try.

Chris Kotting
ckotting@iwaynet.net

On Sunday, February 08, 1998 10:34 PM, Ulix Goettsch
[SMTP:ulix@u.washington.edu] wrote:
> On Sun, 8 Feb 1998 Bkitterer@aol.com wrote:
>
> > Bob,
> >
> > Here is a bit of a fright.  Get a 3-4 foot piece of steel pipe with a
ID just