Transmission Joys

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Transmission Joys
From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Date: Mon, 09 Feb 1998 21:00:14 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Greetings Spridgeteers

Great news (if making one trans from 2 is great news)
While dis-assembling a trans with bad synchros in 2nd and 4th to use the
1st and lay gears for the trans my son blew, I found it to have been
"rebuilt" by someone somewhere long ago.
Now it has been sitting around for a long time too.
This trans had a brand new lay gear, lay shaft, bearings, 1st gear and
reverse gear. Yes the synchros in 2nd and 4th were shot (visibly) now all I
have to do is take another one apart (with a blown 1st) and make a good
one.

For once something is going in my favor.
--
Frank Clarici
Seeing all of you at Sprite Rush 98