Re: Left Lane Cruiser! Right side screamer!!

To: amesfolks@snovalley.com, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Left Lane Cruiser! Right side screamer!!
From: PVanWig@aol.com
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 1998 21:49:45 EST
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
In a message dated 98-02-10 22:35:31 EST, amesfolks@snovalley.com writes:

<<
 Does any one know the REAL redline for a 72 midget? I would like to know so
 I don't burn it out!

 BTW, top speed so far on my road bike (the pedal kind!) is 48 mph!  I am
 going to pickup some spinergys and some higher gears and maybe I can break
 60!

 signed,
 BARRY PALMER
 amesfolks@snovalley.com
 72 MG Midget (Sparky)
 http://members.xoom.com/mgboy

My wife and I pulled away from a road bike at 65mph(his speedometer)and then
went by a VW Rabit on our Santana one sunday on Hwy 1(P.S.best on the flats 31
mph )
Paul Van Wig
Long Beach,CA
60 Bugeye